SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: All American

Man been a while since me and Crowe made last trip to Grenada. Have to drive it a little slower this time. HaHaHa
    Really looking forward to this. Gonna be an awesome hunt.

Hunters Brian not kidding bout getting ticket, 3am in morning Brian drive 80 through them small towns, he got heavy foot just like them dogs he feeding, they fast and tough.....Little Keith I heard same thing Brad Richardson planning on kicking some tail, he loaded with DEER DOGS that can mash a deer....

Lenny

There should be a good crowd of us from sc, hoping to bring it back.

Brad Richardson is hunting so hard he not reading speeddogs.net or Facebook he is in a zone getting those deer hethans ready for Grenada and all american ....been hearing he man to watch out for....go bad brad, heard he even took road trip to Mississippi to pleasure run his dogs...

Serving notice Bad Brad And Conner Richardson won the hunt in manning today with 383 dogs..I told yall Brad gonna be man whip at All American, and my buddy Brian Haas hit 10th and got hunting score he gonna be hell on wheels at all American.....I went ahead and casted one my males at house trying get him used running on outside....gonna be fun time in 14 days when We pull out....if u want come to good hunt load up come to all american Jeff Brinick and Mike Carr gonna put on hell of a hunt. ..

See u soon
    Lenny

Heard the ragen reds coming to all american Randy gonna be tough with Ole business man....

Lenny