SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2 GPS Collars stolen near Pools fox pen Sat 9th

The VOBA had an outside hunt at Callaville Hunt Club this past Saturday. Unfortunately we had a theif some where in the area of Pools fox pen that stole 2 GPS collars off Keith's Schinabeck (Show Shopper Kennels) dogs! It's anyones guess to who took the collars with 3 field trials going on in the area on Sat could have been anyone. I'm glad that Keith got his dogs back thats whats most important, but to steal a mans collars is very low. Keith along with members of the hunt club road for hours till midnight looking for his dogs. The next day he gets a call that his dogs are in the catch pen at Pools but no collars where on the dogs. I want to say that the word is out about these collars being stolen at the fox pen and surrounding area hunt clubs. If this message reaches the eyes of the theif that took the collars hope you get yours someday to. If it where me charges would be pressed if I found out who took them.