SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    To the sorry a $$ that stole my dog.

Last Saturday, the last day of deer season at 10:20 am one of my collars went ? on land that we don't hunt. I had not seen the dog for a week and today he showed up at my house. 12 to 15 miles from where I last tracked him. All three of my collars were gone and he had a new flea collar on. To the ba $$$$$ that stole my dog and collars,the state of Va. and 1 p oed dog owner is looking for you. P.S. That dog won't stay in a pen.

Re: To the sorry a $$ that stole my dog.

I'm glad you were able to get your dog back but it is pretty common for them to steal the collars they ain't cheap. I been seeing a lot of this activity on here from Virginia. People are slowly trying to get y'all out of the pleasure of dog running. Just try to hang in there maybe one day things will change. I'm in NC and have had dogs stolen and never seen them again. But I've never seen as much trouble as y'all have had in Virginia. Don't know the answer but just hold on and back the people trying to do something about it.
    Just my two cents worth.
    Robbie Justice
    C&J Kennels