SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Concerned Dog hunter

Still waiting to hear what a straight legged beagle is....

Is it that thing where you tape up the joints of a beagle's leg making his leg "straight" so he can't bend his legs and therefore can't run as fast?
    Do you put a beagle's legs in a cardboard toilet paper roll so it makes his legs straight and he can't run as fast?

Shall I continue to speculate?

There is a straight legged Beagle and a bench leg Baegle.Straight leg beagles are just one to two inches taller and looking at the chest down they don't have the bowed out legs,don't know if it is crossed with anything or not.I know it's not my conversation but just putting that info so you can look it up or ask a old time rabbit Hunter,Happy Holiday and HAPPY Hunting.

Mr joe Harris You still have not answered the question. What club we are talking about.

Lmao. Bench leg beagle and straight leg beagle.
    Beagles are either 13" or 15" class.

Don't laugh it all off Beagle pro.com it will explain it to you .

Mr.Harris has no use for a garmin and I have no use for a dog that doesn't require one! lol