SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Best Dog Box??

Glenn's hands down . You can't buy a better looking better built box anywhere . My over the rail Glenn's has endured 15 years of hardcore deer hunting and field trailing with no problems what's so ever . If I bought another truck today I'd call Glenn's tomorrow to build the box. Also chestnut mt. Feed co. In concord va. Is a Glenn's dealer also .

Mike's Machine builds a good box right here in Powhatan you
    can get it in a reasonable amount of time. It is also at a reasonable
    price I've got two trucks and a Mike's box on both.

Glens hands down if you're looking for quality and looks give him a call

Eddie hill

I love my GLENNS, and if I needed another one that's where I'd go. With that being said all the boxes named above are quality boxes that all look good.

I wouldn't own anything but a Craigsbuilt. Best built and best looking box I've ever seen. And he stands behind his work if any thing should ever happen to it. Glenn's boxes are nice too but I hate the look of all those rivets. Just me personally. You want a lifetime welded box?? Call Kevin and get your shine on!!! 😎

I really like my Craig Built Box.

whatever you do don't buy a box from mark fairfax

"Dog Box", Why not a Mark Fairfax Built Box?

Mark Fairfax is a scam artist. He is currently facing a half dozen felony charges for obtaining property under false pretenses. Court date is June 6th in Bolivia, NC at Brunswick county courthouse (9:30 am). WWAY TV 3 in Wilmington NC is looking for other people he may have scammed. The charges stem from taking large deposits for dog boxes but not completing them. If you or someone you know has been scammed, please contact newsroom@wwaytv3.com as soon as possible! He also has several people that have taken small claims suits out on him also.

What is the number for Glenn's dog boxes and where is he located thanks

Glenn's Aluminum Products
    309 Pine Tops Rd
    Murfreesboro NC. 27855
    252 398 3147

Thanks for the information