SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Ending Deer Hunting W/ Hounds

if you own the land or lease it you should absolutely be able to do what you want. i have a 100 acre fox pen just sitting there. as far as the technology goes as chase said. i was referring to garmins and shock collars. we have it pretty good here as far as running in the wild goes but if land owners keep complaining it may not be so good.

CARL was man enough to put his name up and well appreciated as the site ask you do that also.It's the name wondering that has me puzzled are they wondering how to get us or wondering what houndsmen know?Just a thought.

Sounds like someones trolling....

Best advice i can give every dog owner in the country is to stay the hell off the internet and social media with everything your dogs run and every little video and piece of information in your life dealing with hunting. Folks need to wake up the internet and social media has ruined our way of life and it will be the downfall of dog hunting. Simple as that.

You are exactly rite. People need to wake up and realize social media is what's killing our heritage and the sport we all love..

I thoroughly agree with the internet statement. We all need to be responsible for our actions,and try to get along with all hunters even when we disagree with them. We are in for a long and difficult battle with the anti dog hunters.Treat them as you would want to be treated and let God judge them.May the Swamp Music ( As Lynyrd Skynyrd called it) be heard for many years to come.