SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2016 Coonhound Wall Calendar

Coonhound & Foxhound Companions www.coonhoundcompanions.com , a nonprofit group that advocates for pet homes for coonhounds and foxhounds at shelters that otherwise would be put down, publishes an annual coonhound wall calendar. The 2016 calendar is available for $17.99 at

http://www.cafepress.com/coonhoundcompanions.1675543048

You can review the pix at the cafe press store before purchase. Most of the hounds are in pet settings, but they all have long ears and look like hounds. Use the link if you want to order. If you go to cafepress.com and search, they will charge you another $2 and keep that for the store.

I know this is a hunting site. I hunt my hounds too. There just aren't many coonhound calendars available and these are fun!

I am a cofounder of Coonhound & Foxhound Companions. There are a fair number of hounds in shelters that don't have much of a chance at living out their natural life. Few of us hunters look for hounds in shelters. These shelter hounds are neutered and can't be bred. No reason they can't live their lives on someone's couch! I hate to see perfectly healthy dogs put down because no one has a place for them. And some may even inspire a few people to take up hunting with hounds. That's how I got started!