SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    August Pups

I have 5 female August pups for sale off two different litters. Both litters are off Little Man's Whiteout.

Whiteout is Tuscarora Razor x DRM's Mighty Mouse (Mighty Man gyp). He is as fast a hound as their is out there. He placed a pile of times and won inside the wire and will drive a deer out of the country on the outside. He is the hound that has to sink his teeth into something and runs to catch. Look him up in the hunt results section for some of his placings.

First litter is off Little Man's Rosie. She was run under Eborn Farms Rosie. She has placed numerous times inside the wire. She is off Mercer's Red. I have 3 gyps off this litter. One is solid red and 2 are L&W.

Second litter is off Little Man's Suzie. She is off Jimmy B. She is a jam up outside hound with a high squeal and plenty of speed to spare. I have two gyps off this litter. One is solid black and tan and the other is BWT BB.

They are all built well and should be able to fly. I have 10 gyps total off these litters and only keeping 5.

Litter Enrollements have been sent to Chase.

I will take $200 a piece for these gyps or possibly better on a package.