SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Group Advocates Shooting Dogs!!

don't think this fellow is part of the group you are speaking of but last Saturday 1st drive we made 2 dogs of mine were shot and killed unjustly to say the least while chasing deer as told by shooter law enforcement is involved and I am keeping low profile for now but this needs to be heard very soon it happened in Orange county RIP 3R RAZOR & 3R SANDY

I'd say keep a record of these incidents and those screenshots where they have posted theses things. Make sure this information goes to Richmond with us when the time comes!

you are right Jeremy Bond - if anyone on any website etc (especially the land owner group site) sees anything like this encouraging shooting dogs - take a screen shot, printout etc for do***entation purposes.

it seems some still hunters out there are feeling now that there is an entitlement to shoot dogs - it is becoming more and more common. It happened in powhatan on opening day. I hope it never happens again, but if your dogs are shot, stolen, tracking collars removed etc, you must report it to the authorities and demand prosecution. As much as you may want to- don't take the law into your own hands, it will only get you in trouble and make us all look bad. Take the high road and have them end up like the idiot in NC - he just got it handed to him - dishonorable discharge from military - no job, loss of rights if convicted of felony and likely to lose his freedom for a while. That hurts a hell of a lot more than a black -eye.

Remember folks, the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance stands ready to assist you!

Report the offense to both local law enforcement & DGIF CPO's, keep records, & push for prosecution of the violator(s)!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

A database of each screenshot of each statement made by those groups saved by one of the hound running groups would be a powerful tool whenever the right to retrieve law comes under fire.