SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    March 7th Walnut Creek Fox Preseve Derby and All Age"Test of the Best" HGA Field Trial

Walnut Creek Fox Preserve Derby and All Age HGA Field Trial
    Date: March 7, 2015
    Cast Time: 7:30 AM (7:30-11:30)
    Entry Fee: $30.00

41 NICE Trophies awarded in each class (10 Hunting, 1 Trailing, 20 Speed and Drive, 10 HGA). 500 lbs. of Showtime dog food will also be awarded to category and HGA winners (thanks to Coker's Mill and Randy McGovern).

The numbers that are USED at this field trial will be good for all the "Walnut Creek" field trials this spring if you sign up for them at each preceding hunt. (Example: You can sign up for the same numbers for the April 11th hunt that you USED at the March 7th hunt, etc.) There will be at least one "Walnut Creek" field trial each month from March through June.

I will start giving out numbers on Feb. 16th at 7:00PM.
    Call Highball @ (252)728-5337 to reserve numbers or for more information.

ALL hunts held at Walnut Creek will be "Test of the Best" field trials, ALL HUNTS!

Thanks
    Doug Landingham (Highball)

Re: March 7th Walnut Creek Fox Preseve Derby and All Age"Test of the Best" HGA Field Trial

Walnut Creek Fox Preserve Derby and All Age HGA Field Trial
    Date: March 7, 2015
    Cast Time: 7:30 AM (7:30-11:30)
    Entry Fee: $30.00

41 NICE Trophies awarded in each class (10 Hunting, 1 Trailing, 20 Speed and Drive, 10 HGA). 500 lbs. of Showtime dog food will also be awarded to category and HGA winners (thanks to Coker's Mill and Randy McGovern).

The numbers that are USED at this field trial will be good for all the "Walnut Creek" field trials this spring if you sign up for them at each preceding hunt. (Example: You can sign up for the same numbers for the April 11th hunt that you USED at the March 7th hunt, etc.) There will be at least one "Walnut Creek" field trial each month from March through June.

I will start giving out numbers on Feb. 16th at 7:00PM.
    Call Highball @ (252)728-5337 to reserve numbers or for more information.

ALL hunts held at Walnut Creek will be "Test of the Best" field trials, ALL HUNTS!

Thanks

I will start giving out numbers on Feb. 16 (Monday) at 7:00 PM. Please call my home phone (252)728-5337 I will have my cell phone turned off to avoid any confusion with both phones ringing.

Thanks