SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Older female with 6 crosses of Action Cat

I have an older L/W female that has been used as a deer dog and has been a very good one at that. She is 8 years old and is currently nursing a litter of 5 good looking pups. I just recently ran across her gold seal paper and I see that she has at least 6 crosses of Hoener's Action Cat in her bloodline. If the good Lord is willing, i will breed her one more time and i am looking for the best white dog to breed her to. Preferrably, a stud that has a lot of action cat in him as well but i will consider all options. Let me know if you have suggestions or info. Thank you for your help!!

Re: Older female with 6 crosses of Action Cat

Zach, Could one of those crosses be PeeDee Ch. Hilton's Snowball. Jesse Riddick bought her and she was bred quite a bit.

Re: BARRY HILTON

Dang...ol Hilton is still alive & kicking!!

He seems to keep a mighty "low profile" anymore!!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

Hi Barry. I dont see that cross in particular. These particular crosses with Action Cat that i see are Speedy Hellums on bottom, which made ch. white cat hellums. I see another Speedy Hellums on bottom that made ch. Top Cat Hellums. I see a Mountain Creek Dusty on bottom. I see a Little Ginger Hellums on bottom, and I see a Despaux's Heart. The other champions that i see on the registration include Ch. Blue's Fly, Ch. Sheriff's T.N.T, NGa.Sva (b)WH (f&d) Ch. Wood's Buddy, Ch. R. Edwards Big Boy, Ch. Mark Hellums, Ch. Purvis High Ball, Ch. Shaw's Bessie, Ch. Purvis King David, and Ch. Jimmy's Bill B. Any info is appreciated. I love hearing the background on some of the old hounds.

I have a 9 year old male, has action cat on both side and white cat, ziplock B, and dash riprock.I do have gold seal papers on him.Very good in a fox pen.I would like to breed him with a good female.

Myron, text me at 434 665 0314

I have a white male - with Action Cat in 8 crosses in his bloodline.

Zack give me a call I might have one that you would like Russell din 252286-8581