SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: COYOTE KILLIN

George, you are right but I understand that many of you guys do and this is a free country so more power to you. I am enjoying running in the pens so I am doing OK. And yes, I am totally convinced that Obama would love for this country to be totally disarmed and all hunting stopped, but hopefully he won't be able to pull this off.

Don I feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!

Don it sounds like you need an old truck with a nice sturdy brush gaurd on the front

Johnathan you are right but I had a buck run into the side of my truck a couple of years ago, ha, ha. The brush guard wouldn't have helped.

I know what you mean,just not use to them around here and they are no good to us.Worst thing that happened to Virginia hunting.

My dad and I always ran red fox while I was growing up and I really enjoyed it but then the coyotes moved in here and I actually learned to enjoy running them even better. Now in most of the pens in this area coyotes work much better and I truly running them and can run in these pens and hear most of the running, very seldom are they out of hearing and can usually sit at the campfire and here great running all night so I love coyote running. Butttttt, as you can see, the deer ruined our outside hunting so that is why I feel the way I do. As I said originally to each their own and its just a matter of preference. Happy hunting

Im with James...for a low life rabbit hunter such as myself they are the worst thing ever...especially when they kill a fairly nice rabbit dog you been feeding~

John Foster

Never forget the first time I ever heard coyotes howl in this area. It was around 1960 and my dad and I had some great red fox hounds and we were running a red one night and the coyotes started howling just north of us and we didn't have a hound that would go to them, buttttt I quickly got a couple of good wolf hounds and put them with my pack of foxhounds and from that time on we ran coyotes, to me its a faster, more aggressive race and I just get more excited about a pack of hounds after a coyote than a fox. I enjoy both but really love running coyotes. Now that we have had to go to pen running coyotes are the only way to go. The fox are hard to keep in the pens and they just are just not as adapted to run in pens as well as coyotes. I NEVER fail to have all night running now. I am having the time of my life and I am very thankful to my God for allowing me to do it.