SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    We've lost a good one

Dear fox hunter family and friends,
    I am saddened to bring terrible news, but we have lost one of our longtime fellow foxhunters. Mr. J.W. Coats passed away and went to Heaven yesterday. He died unexpectedly doing what he loved most, Fox hunting. Those of you who knew J.W. knew how good of a man he was and the passion he had for fox hunting. He was probably one of the oldest "Old school" fox hunters that are left. He enjoyed being with family and friends and he was always picking and cutting up. Once you met him, you could never forget him. J.W. brought life to every situation and you could always pick him out of a crowd talking or laughing. He was always carrying on about something. He was famous for his loud hollering while trying to get the dogs fired up to look a fox. And when the dogs jumped one, the hollering was ON! J.W. loved to holler, no doubt.
    J.W. always treated me like family even before Gina and I got married almost 20 years ago. He always showed help and love and loved our children. When we got Mary Beth involved in fox hunting, it was like it sparked a new life in him. He was always calling and going with us to hunts to see her bring in the hardware. He was so excited and loved that "Fox Hunting" was her passion as well.
    J.W. will be missed by our family and by friends. It just will not be the same without him. But thankfully the Lord blessed each of us by giving us the time with J.W. and to know him and laugh and carry on and fox hunt with him. Those times that we spent toghether we now realize how VALUABLE they were. We will miss J.W. but he will be in our hearts and minds and we will always think about him everytime we're out there hunting. We may even hear him holler.
    We will miss you J! Thank you for all those times!

Re: We've lost a good one

Allen, sorry to hear that. I ran into JW not long ago. My prayers and condolences go the family. He will be missed!

Great post Allen. I was thinking of J.W. today as I travelled. I will surely miss him.

Sorry for your lost , I will keep y'all in our prayers

He gonna be missed prayers going out to yall