SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Picture Above

I've had the pleasure to be kennel partners with Clif for the last four years. Dylan and Hollywood are two of the greatest hounds i've ever been around. At their age we time to time load them and let them run for a few short hours , Its still a pleasure to watch them run and teach the young hounds how men do it.
    Clif is first class in not just hounds but in everything he does. We have became very close in the last four years and that's why I consider him my closest friend. This picture shows great achievement and honor for not just the hounds but Clif as well. You can also see the love that he has for them too.

See everyone at a hunt soon
    Happy hunting

Cody

Man i have gotten most of the best dogs i have owned in last 7 yrs form whats in this picture!

Great picture.

It doesn't matter if it's a man with an old coon hound or a man with 2 champions. There is always a connection with a man and his dog.

Love the picture! A true picture of achievement, and love!!

lets not forget Tony Wall! He was there when the whole thing with Hollywood, Dylan, Repo, Holiday (I could go on) started. Not sure what happened but he knew a dog too. With that being said Hollywood is probably the greatest producer of this era, congrats to all of east coast.

Witch one is hollywood?

Hollywood (Left)
    Dylan (Right)

Super Hounds, Super Guy and all a credit to the sport of running hounds inside, outside,or on the Moon ! Nice to see !

Nice picture. Good one for memory album!

Good picture of 2 mighty fine hounds .Glad they let Cliff get in there.

How old are Dylan and Hollywood now.

Great picture of great hounds. Good job Clif and Cody (and Tony earlier). We have enjoyed a lot of hounds out of that breeding.

Great pic clif!