SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Any Info on Hammerin Down Ace! Just Bred a nice Flake gyp to him!!

doug get in contact with neilson up near ny i sold him a couple 1 is a champion tall has a nice on that has won and is a top 5 hound bout anywhere he goes..ive been thru several alot of them are nice.. stick with them till they at least 1 they will make u very mad at first..they will clean up most of the time................. jay should tell u all u want to hear...

Thanks, Just wanting to hear what others think that have or have run against some ace hounds.

I THINK HE IS A VERY NICE PRODUCER.HE THROWS A LOT OF NOSE.THEY HAVE ENOUGH SPEED W/BRAIN.HE THROWS SOLID HOUNDS.

YOU WILL GET 1 EVER ONCE IN A WHILE THAT IS A BABBLER,BUT THAT'S NOT SO MUCH BABBLING AS IT IS THEY WILL OPEN UP TIME TO TIME ON A COVERED TRACK.IF YOU BREED A FAST TIGHT MOUTH GYP,THEY WILL WORK.

WE'VE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD HOUNDS OFF OF ACE,WISH HE WAS STILL IN SOUTH ALABAMA.

GOOD LUCK W/YOUR CROSS,HOPE IT TURNS OUT FOR YOU.

WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST GYPS THAT HAS EVER BEEN OUT OF ACE NOW,BUT SHE IS A BROOD GYP NOW.

Have been spanked by many ACE dogs, just got a few of my own and think they are going to be super nice.

Have seen a few run that are very impressive and own a couple that I really like a lot now. Good track running dogs with the speed to 1 day money hunt and the toughness to 3 day. Don't think you will be disappointed.