SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Garmin?

It works fine with phone charger or anything mr. Bishop...on another note I felt like a kid in a candy store the other evening I did Christmas with the ol lady and she comes out the back room with this little flat brow package...I was like what the heck is this and to my surprise a book appears titled Sampson and the gang from hound holler I may be 26 but felt like 6...

Re: Garmin?

Kevin,

The Cig power cord works great if using the correct one. The ones from Garmin or Garmin compatable ones have no bearing on the range, but others who have the same "mini USB" plug do not work and can cause the Astro to fail.

If using the proper cord check the plug itself, if it is bent or broken it will give intermittent sevice.

Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

CJC

Re: Book.....

Kevin...... I appreciate your comment about the book!

Marilyn was tickled with your statement! Hope you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas!

Allan Bishop
    (JabberJaw)

Re: Book.....re: Garmin?

Thank you for info on Garmin cord mr. Clay and mr. Bishop you and everyone else I hope you have a merry Christmas!!!