SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    R. K. Stotesberry

Where in the h$ll are you at and where have you been? This board has lost a great deal of smart ace, no non sense answers and comments to alot of people's post. Some of us actually do miss it. You just had a real knack for those direct under the skin replies that kept things hoppin' on here. I don't believe your in timeout by the "police", so it's bout time to come out and play! So, how bout it? Other than that, wish you and yours a happy holiday.

Re: R. K. Stotesberry

Still here,... I check y'all out about once a week maybe. Things are definately different than what they used to be up here. Y'all have a dictator that rules with an Iron Fist. You can't get to far out of line before the Bishop sends you to "the hole" to think about it.

Different job with folks at the H.O. monitoring what we look at, and how much time we spend goofing off on the internet when supposed to be working. I still don't have the internet on my phone yet, so y'all are safe for good while. Hope everyone had a good christmas.

R. Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124