SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: hunting stories...first time to the foxpen!!

Im not good at typng...but...was going to a trustee meeting at church a while back at 6:30 in the evening and a few of the local outside fox hunters had a grey treed on the side of the road right at Bethel Church down Onemo way...no traffic down that way. When I got there it was 17 hounds treeing and making a big racket!!!... [will leave names out, but they both did well at Alvin's broke dog hunt]...they seen me and said John we got one treed and I'm gonna get him out the tree...I said no problem, aint going nowhere and miss this show!!...out come the tree climbing spikes like the VA power boys use and my buddy says he's coming down this time, you can bank on that bubba!!...he goes up the tree and gets to the limb the fox is on about 18 feet up and the fox runs at him and hisses like a big 20 lb. tomcat.....immediately down he comes and states...bubba..bubba..we gonna leave him dis time to run again another day! and they kenneled the dogs and left and everybody there was raggin him good...funny as all get out and give us something good to talk about for a few days!! good hunting!

John Foster

keepem comeing mr foster tall is printing and transfering to the web page as fast as they come
    hank u got 1307 left get a rolling

Lol....probably so....they just gotta float back to the top.

Fixing to turn loose...see what i can remember.
    lions and tigers at grenada....face stuck to window at chalk hill....tornadoes and snoring remedies