SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2012 AMERICAN INVITATIONAL RHC RESULTS

A big congrats to Shane and Jay. Great job to all that placed. A lot to be proud of. One tough hunt.

Those Flakes can do it in any pen under any condition.

Congrads to B&C Kennels on their win, East Coast Kennels, Hill City Kennels, and everyone else that placed!!

Great job posting results Brent. Congratulations to all.

Congrats Shane on your Field Champion, Congrats to Turkey Run on your Bench Champion. Congrats to Robbie Davis, Hill City, East Coast, Shane Painter, Jabber Jaw, Opie and everyone that placed!! Outstanding.........

Brent, Thanks for all you do with the hunt.........Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

Congrats Mr Allen. You gonna love retirement. You can 3 day every month now.
    God Bless
    Bobby

Updated the website with this years pictures.

https://sites.google.com/site/americaninvitationalrhc/gallery/2011/hunt-results-pictures/2012

Congrats to Shane Bonivita on his new AIRHC champion! Also Congrats to all who placed! You should be proud!

And Congrats to Turkey Run for their Bench win!

I had a fun time with everyone there. Was great fellowship, & I don't know when I've laughed more! Everyone got along and helped each other throughout the hunt! Great sportsmanship was shown toward all! I appreciate all the help I received!

Thanks to Chris Wright & those that helped prepare a great meal Friday night!

Brent Davis put forth an awsome effort, & David Parker worked hard as President. Thanks to both of you for all that you did!

Hope to be able to attend next year, & look forward to seeing everyone!

In the mean time, enjoy this special time of the year with your family & friends!

Even though it is no longer politically correct! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)