SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Your Opinion on Field Trial Blankets

I HAVE BOTH AND THE PAINT ON ARE WAY BETTER..JUST PUT CITRUS STRIP ON NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT AND WASH IT...RIDGE

I know at a few fox beagle hunts, the blankets have come off dogs. Not sure if it's because we run a long legged beagle bigger than most beagles and it's hard to find the right fit so I walker blanket it too big and a beagle blanket is too small? So have I been leery to to try it. Anyone else seen this happen?

Bought 12 last month and never put them on pups till their 1st trial. None came off and placed 3rd, 4th, & 18th. Did not see their gate affected one bit. The absolute best part about it was my wife and I the night before the hunt sat at the kitchen table after our sons went to bed and painted the numbers on. No more worries about getting numbers off of dogs for me. Not to mention the health hazards all the chemicals are to the dog. Acetone and floor stripper cannot be good for them. Im sold so far...

roy jarman//New River Kennels-NC