SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Shooting deer hounds by still Hunters WILL STOP!!!!

Jason Riddick(Riddick Boyz Deerhound Kennel)
    Corrnith cappel and camp pond, across from our Rodes woods. Baked patao had one shot last year. Same man

Not the farm with the big big fields on the left????

Naw, left of that. A certain dr. in Suffolk owns small piece aroynd 80 acres oe so. Between two big hunt clubs.go figure.....

A lil diesel fuel and a bic ligther works wonders just saying we have some land where we hunt that we have the same problem well guess what i cald the proper athorites last year with pics. 30-30 casings in hand and a dead dog laying 40 yrds. from a treestand guess what went nowhere it want happen like that anymore cause someone else wiil be calling the law next time

Also, it will never stop. Not to hijack your thread, but as long as all these still hunting shows are on tv, its just gonna get worse. Everybody thinks if ya have a food plot and dont shoot the 6 pointer, you'll have HUGE bucks. Always walk in the woods quietly with scent killer on and dont disturb the woods too bad because the deer will spok off to someplace else. I think tv hunters are what has sparked this crap and they are ignorant people who dont know any better other than what Michael Waddell has spoke of. Somebody might know somebody who might do who serious damage to someones property over stuff like this.... I hope you get him straight.

JASON,I AM A LIFE TIME LIFE LONG DOG HUNTER FROM ALABAMA.I HAVE GROWN UP HUNTING DEER W/DOGS WAY BEFORE I STARTED FOX HUNTING.WE ARE STILL HOLDING ON DOWN HERE & WE GO THREW THE SAME CRAP DOWN HERE.

JUST WANTED TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ON THIS,BUT I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CALL ME IF YOU DON'T MIND TOMORROW.

256-596-0046

CAN'T TALK W/ANGER ON THIS THING.I HAVE SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP YOU & THE OTHER DOG HUNTERS THAT KEEP HAVING THERE DOGS SHOT.NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN A PIECE OF CRAP SO CALLED HUNTER THAT SHOOTS A HOUND.

YOU SAID IT RIGHT ABOUT THE TV SHOWS.I ALWAYS SAID THAT BUCK MASTERS IS THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED TO HUNTING.THEY ARE USING HUNTING TO MARKET THERE LIVING & THAT'S FINE,BUT THEY SHOULD NOT BASH WHAT WE DO.DEER HUNTING W/DOGS IS A HERITAGE & DOGS WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO RUN,THEY DO IT NATURALLY.

JUST GIVE ME A CALL TOMORROW

Have you called the authorities and have you tired to get the VA Hunting Dog Alliance involved if the authorities will not look into it?

The VA Hunting Dog Alliance has gotten involved in several issues of removing tracking collars etc.. this year

This is copied and pasted from the VA Hunting Dog Alliance website

KNOW THE LAW

It is a class one misdemeanor in Virginia to remove a tracking collar (§ 18.2-97.1). The penalty may be up to a one thousand dollar fine and one year in prison. Obviously, there are other charges that may be filed related to the destruction or attempt to dispose of the collar. The theft of the dog (§18.2-97) or killing a dog (§ 18.2-144) are both class five felonies with prison time, fines and the loss of citizenship (loss of the right to keep and bear arms) as a consequence. It is unlawful for any person to deliver or release any animal not owned by that person to a pound, animal shelter or humane society or to pretend to be the agent of the owner (§ 18.2-144.2).

Blue kote and penicillin are doing good for him. Was out of the house for feed this afternoon. Thanks for all the replies and infi this crap happens too much...got to stop!