SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NC YOUTH HUNT

BBT

I HAVE GOTTEN A WORLD OF CALLS ABOUT THIS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR OFFERIN THEIR HELP --ANYONE WANTING TO HELP JUDGE NEEDS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DWIGHT LITTLE AT 336-302-8355 ANYONE WANTING TO DONATE A RAFFLE ITEM OR HELP WITH SEMINARS GET IN TOUCH WITH ROBIN BAREFOOT AT 919-820-3405, ANY ONE WANTING TO HELP WITH FOOD GET IN TOUCH WITH RAY CASTEEN AT 910-515-4346,ANYONE WANTING TO BECOME A SPONSER AND DONATE MONEY THAT WE DESPERATELY NEED THE MOST GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DAVID BAILEY AT 919-631-1366 -- THANKS AGAIN -DAVID BAILEY

It is with great pride and joy that I am able to announce that The North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Association is the first platinum sponsor of the NC Youth Hunt. This is super organization that works hard to defend our rights and privileges to hunt and own hunting dogs. The NCCS will not only be giving $1000.00, they will also be donating food and help preparing meals for this one of a kind hunt. I want to thank all the other sponsors also for their help.

Masters Purina youth fund $500.00
    Steelcraft Construction $500.00
    Eastern NC Fox Hunters
    Brunswick County Sporting Dog Association $500.00 and help with food
    North Carolina Concerned Sportsmen Association $1000.00 plus food

I urge all of you to support these organizations in any and every way possible.

whats the floor mat is there a cost for child to enter dog and are we to bring dogs to match to child

Marlowe if you'll bring your cousin Monkey and his cousin Stotesberry and if he'll bring his cousin Chris Barbara I'll get my cousin Alvin's dogs for Courtney turn them out. If not I'm coming anyway. This is a great hunt with a great reason

THOMAS U TALKING BOUT ((((HAS BEEN KENNELS ))) OR(( THE WASHED UP GANG ))ILL SEE WHAT REST HOME THEY PUTEM IN AND ILL SEE IF THEY CAN GET A DAY PASS.....................