SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2012 AMERICAN INVITATIONAL RUNNING HOUND CLASSIC!!

Who's driving the train Brent?

A (F) Ch. From VA. But I think the train mite speed up after the rain showers we had this evening its pretty wide open nobodys out of it . Congrats Turkey Run BIS. and Country Oaks BOS.

Alright.....whos nervous tonight?
    tell us something

Va dogs competing with OTB coot and will be heading to pamlico also. Wait airhc results.

So who's leading this big hunt ???hounds names please ????
    thank you in advance!!! God bless and happy hunting/ running

The dog leading hunt is in striking distance of the top spot.

Coot had the lead for a few hours. Lucy 7th hga. There is also another hound that made a big jump moving into 4th in the standings. They will both be heading to SC.

Mr. Ed my friends at OTB kennels wouldn't want it any other way!!! Coot if one of the finest hounds that I have ever seen run!!! Nothing like a showdown to get the blood pumping!!! Wish I could make that trip as a spectator or a hunter!!! Evidently Lucy and other hounds are also worthy opponents!!! The train is a coming "COOT COOT" She's the Lil engine that can and will do what she has to!!!Ole Coot is a coming, get off the tracks for we know what happens when you stand on them when the train is coming "COOT COOT" GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING /RUNNING

I'll try to get full results up tomorrow. I'll tell what I can remember.

B/C Pat
    Whiskey Creek. Them Opie boys and Stone Mill stole his fuel and he still showed up. Combination.
    Jabber Jaw
    Hill City Rebel
    East Coast
    Shane Painter
    WT Davenport
    Donnie Jones
    Atkins Lucy. Yes sir boys, she's still ready to play
    Opie

It was a tough one. Wish I could be at Pamplico for the Showdown, but I'm gonna stay home with the babies. I hope that the last one at Pamplico is the best one ever. Good luck to everyone. Look for my results posts tomorrow. Give me a little time, I'll try to post everything while the boss goes out to smoke cigarettes.