SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NC YOUTH HUNT

WE MET THIS PAST SUN AND DECIDED TO SCRAP HAVING A 3 DAY YOUTH HUNT, WE HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A ONE DAY ,ONE CLASS RUN UNDER MASTERS GTP THE LAST SAT IN MARCH 2013 AT OLD 74 FOX PRESERVE IN HAWSBORO NC . THIS IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING FOR ANY KID FROM ANYWHERE THAT WANTS TO PARTI****TE ,WE WILL HAVE DOGS AVAILABLE FOR THEM TO ENTER ,WE WILL HAVE A MEETING AFTER THE HUNT TO ELECT OFFICERS THAT WILL BE KIDS WITH ACCOMPANING ADULTS TO MANAGE -REILLY DUNN/ROBIN BAREFOOT WILL ACT AS SEC/TREAS UNTIL THAT TIME ,THERE WILL BE A LOT GOIN ON WITH A HUNTING COURSE BEING TAUGHT BY NC WILDLIFE OFFICERS AS WELL AS A BENCH SHOW WITH A CLASS IN SHOWING DOGS BEING HELD WITH CLIF PARKER CONDUCTING THAT AS WELL AS OTHERS. I CHALLENGE ALL BUSINESS AND INDIVUALS TO STEP UP AND MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS AS WE WILL BE AWARDING 20 PLACES WITH A TROPHY AND MONEY --WE CURRENTLY HAVE 4 PRIMARY/GOLD SPONSERS THAT HAVE PLEDGED 500 EACH THEY ARE

MASTERS/PURINA YOUTH FUND
    STEELCRAFT CONSTRUCTION INC
    EASTERN NC FOX HUNTERS ASSN.
    BRUNSWICK COUNTY SPORTING DOG ASSN.

WE WILL HAVE 3 LEVELS OF SPONSERS THE PLATINUM THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE OVER A 1000.00 THE GOLD SPONSER THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE 500 OR MORE AND THE SILVER SPONSER THAT WILL DONATE AT LEAST A 100, WE ARE WORKING ON A NAME FOR THIS HUNT AND THE OTHER DETAILS AND WE ARE OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS AND ANY HELP THAT WE CAN GET PLEASE MAKE PLANS NOW TO ATTEND AND HELP US WITH THIS .THIS HUNT WILL ONLY RETAIN ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY MINIMUAL EXPENSES AFTER THE BILLS ARE PAID ALL ELSE WILL GO BACK TO THE KIDS ,NO KID WILL LEAVE THERE WITH NOTHING --DAVID BAILEY

Re: NC YOUTH HUNT

This should be the biggest 1 day ever! We all talk about getting kids involved.this is our chance to back it up. Come and help this be the hugh success it will be. Thanks Ray Casteen

BTTT HEY WILL SOMEBODY STICKY THIS --THANKS -DB

IVE SET AROUND ALOT OF HUNTS LISTENING TO GUYS MOSTLY OLDER ,SAYING HOW BAD OUR YOUTH HAS GOTTON,,,,SAME BREATH THEY SAY THEY OUGHT TO LOCKEM UP..TRUTH BEING NO ONE TOOK THE TIME WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG TO SHOW THEM A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL......NOW I KNOW HOUND SPORTS WANT CHANGE THE WOLRD WITH KIDS BUT ITS A WAY THAT ADULTS AND YOUNG KIDS CAN SHARE A COMMON THREAD,,WHAT KID DOESNT LIKE A DOG AND HOUNDS BY FAR LOVE A HUMAN TO THE END ...SOON THERE WILL BE A ADDRESS TO DONATE OR JUST COME AND SEE WHAT ALL GOES ON WITH THIS..MONEY HUNTERS ,PLEASURE HUNTERS SERIOUS 3 DAYERS AND PEN OWNERS PLUS OUTSIDERS WHO JUST WANNA SEE WHAT WE DO TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME ...THANKS HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE EITHER IN DONATIONS OR VOL................SEE YA ALL MY REGULAR GO TOS GO AHEAD AND VOL OR DONATE TO SAVE ME TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAH ........................CALL DAVID BAILEY FOR INFO 919-631-1366

DAVID LETS START IT OFF AS KENNELS DONATE WHAT THEY CAN.. MOST KENNEL' S HAVE PARTNERS SO A SMALL AMOUNT WOULDNT HURT TO BAD ILL START IT WITH 25.00 FROM RICHFORK KENNELS. MITZIS BUSSINESS DONATES 100.00 ITS FOR KIDS WE ALL IN MR.BAILEY...WHO ELSE IS IN??????????????

Swift Creek Kennels will donate a set of 6 inch Stainless steel stencils to the first place hound.

THANKS CRAIG

Bill&Christian Howell and Tom&Logan Eure will donate 2 field trial jackets to the Winner

NOW WE TALKING ,,, KEEPEM ROLLING THANKS TOM, BILL, CHRISTIAN AND LOGAN WORLD RENOUNED WINNER OF THE OLD DOG HUNT 2 TIMES GOING LOGAN DONT U DARE TRY TO PASS AS A CHILD IN NEED OF A DOG TO RUN U EITHER CHRISTAIN U 2 HAVE ENOUGH THROPYS TO SUPPLY THE HUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING COME ON

COULD USE SOME RAFFEL ITEMS LIKE RUNNING TIMES AT PENS ,PAID ENTRIES TO HUNTS..GIFT CARDS BREEDINGS PUPS....CAKES...TEE SHIRTS....Z71 TRUCKS VETTES U KNOW LITTLE THINGS BUILD UP

OK SHANE BONIVITA HAS DONATED A BREEDING TO FLAKE AND 10 DOG RUNNING AT HEARTHSIDE IN HENDERSON

David and I truly appreciate the responses so far. Keep in mind this is a YOUTH HUNT. With that being said, I would like to take all donated items and do either raffles and/or silent auction. Some children at this hunt will not have a use for field trial items and such. We will be returning the money donated and raised back to the children. Of course, if somebody would like to donate a Z71 or a vette, I don't see why we can't give that to them. I promise if my child wins one, I will test drive it just until she gets her license.

We are in need of some children to volunteer to help take entries, check numbers, help fill out roll call cards, etc. The assistant MOH will also be a child. Any child that would rather judge and learn more about doing it will be buddied with an adult judge in the field. I will be running the computer program and I strongly encourage some of our younger generation computer whizzes to sit and learn with me. In the coming years, this will be a nice source of income for some of them.

I have contacted the Sergeant over the NC Wildlife office in that area and they are planning to have a 45 minute to hour long class on the importance of hunter safety and issues as they pertain to our children. Cliff Parker will also be teaching a class on prepping a hound for bench shows, what bench show judges are looking for and giving some East Coast tips.

This day will be a learning experience for the next generation. This is their day. My goal is to expose them to every aspect of a field trial, the work involved on both sides of the table. It takes parti****nts and it takes organizers. For our sport to continue, we need both.

well what about childs size tee shirsts with a hunt logo on it i know ive dealt with several vendors on here that do a super job that would love to do some for the cause.??????????????? maybe i can muster up a weekend at alantic beach for a auction for the kids to be taken to by there parents..ill check......

i also think we should take a speeddogs poll on a dunkin booth.to raise money im sure vaden bonds and ronnie norris would volunteer..............i cant get wet because of to much metal in me so dont even try

Put me down to judge or to help with anything else that needs to be done. Thanks 919-390-4225

BBT

I HAVE GOTTEN A WORLD OF CALLS ABOUT THIS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR OFFERIN THEIR HELP --ANYONE WANTING TO HELP JUDGE NEEDS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DWIGHT LITTLE AT 336-302-8355 ANYONE WANTING TO DONATE A RAFFLE ITEM OR HELP WITH SEMINARS GET IN TOUCH WITH ROBIN BAREFOOT AT 919-820-3405, ANY ONE WANTING TO HELP WITH FOOD GET IN TOUCH WITH RAY CASTEEN AT 910-515-4346,ANYONE WANTING TO BECOME A SPONSER AND DONATE MONEY THAT WE DESPERATELY NEED THE MOST GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DAVID BAILEY AT 919-631-1366 -- THANKS AGAIN -DAVID BAILEY

It is with great pride and joy that I am able to announce that The North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Association is the first platinum sponsor of the NC Youth Hunt. This is super organization that works hard to defend our rights and privileges to hunt and own hunting dogs. The NCCS will not only be giving $1000.00, they will also be donating food and help preparing meals for this one of a kind hunt. I want to thank all the other sponsors also for their help.

Masters Purina youth fund $500.00
    Steelcraft Construction $500.00
    Eastern NC Fox Hunters
    Brunswick County Sporting Dog Association $500.00 and help with food
    North Carolina Concerned Sportsmen Association $1000.00 plus food

I urge all of you to support these organizations in any and every way possible.

whats the floor mat is there a cost for child to enter dog and are we to bring dogs to match to child

Marlowe if you'll bring your cousin Monkey and his cousin Stotesberry and if he'll bring his cousin Chris Barbara I'll get my cousin Alvin's dogs for Courtney turn them out. If not I'm coming anyway. This is a great hunt with a great reason

THOMAS U TALKING BOUT ((((HAS BEEN KENNELS ))) OR(( THE WASHED UP GANG ))ILL SEE WHAT REST HOME THEY PUTEM IN AND ILL SEE IF THEY CAN GET A DAY PASS.....................