SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Bruce Hardy Benefit Hunt @ Pamplico

Yes 2 people from Georgia that I remember and a few from the upper part of SC. Quite a few from this area of SC.

The eastern is the last hunt at pamplico!

I was told that the Eastern had been called off Kyle. I guess I was misinformed. Well that is good news. That gives everyone at least one more chance to enjoy the running at Pamplico. The main thing is that everyone who can, needs to come and help us with the Benefit Hunt this Saturday..If everyone shows up that has numbers we should have a great hunt!!! It would be even better if more people would call for number and come on out and join us for a great cause. Plus you get to see how your hound handles the running in this fast full time running. Everyone who is coming from NC, Georgia and Virginia. Please drive safely, we want you to make it here in good health..