SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Bruce Hardy Benefit Hunt @ Pamplico.

You have mail.

Mr. Bengie, Thank you very much.You are a good man.

I am happy to say that things are coming together for the hunt. Lots of local donations and also many hunters calling and donating breeding for raffle. We now have around 14 breeding we will be raffling off. Many other items to raffle as well. The number of hounds is good but could be much better. I guess I worry too much though. I was told by my son that God would make a way and send people to the hunt. He said Victoria really needed help and God would not let her down. Wow, the things kids can teach us. I am constantly amazed at how my children bring me back to earth when I really need it. Listen, come on out and join in on all of the fun we will be having this Saturday. I promise you will have a great time with friendly compitition. Besides, North Carolina says they are taking home the first place trophy!!! Sounds like a challenge to me..

CHRIS THEY ARE REASONS FOR SC BOYS STAYING HOME...........THEY KNOW THERES A YOUNG MAN FROM NC BRINGING 1 DOG AND GONNA TAKE ALL THE SC DOGS TO SCHOOL.I DONT BLAME FOR STAYING HOME I WOULD TOO BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS TRY IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE I KNOW BUCKSHOT AND HOSS KNOW BETTER THEY WANT SHOW ,,WELL MAYBE FOOD LO0OKS GOOD BUT OTHER THAN THAT GOLD IS COMEING TO NC ONCE AGAIN

Who have we got to worry about in N.c. lol

I hear ya Mr. David.. I guess the boys from SC will have to tighten up if you are bringing all that power. Oh, I wanted you to know. We have a few from Georgia coming too.. Them Georgia boys may sneak in and take the gold back with them...

only thing to worry bout from ga is ray charles singing his song again

I hear ya David... I am really looking forward to all of you guys coming down. I am going to have to make a trip up to NC to run with all of you soon..