SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Something to talk about..........What is .........................

That is exactly right! Dang my mind is wore out.

NC(f) USOch Sorrells Little Margret

I never saw Lil Margaret run but I have a few Hounds that are grand and great grands top and bottom line for what it's worth I am having a blast when I get to go and run and talk about game they are going to go all day and the next day they are going to go on the same, I am trying hard to get up the stairs of being able to go to a good quality 3 day and see what happens. I've seen and heard, been there ran wall to wall and ran the same group of Hounds in a few hunts where the running was hard and the hunts with no real running. Ran a few where the running was hard for the first day and dropped a hour short each day that is the best way to make it happen and get the best Hounds up to the top of the HGA field.
    The Hounds that I am running are by my opinion just as good as any I've had. Breeding to be the factor of them being able to go and are designed to be game to the core some of the best in the back and up to the front of the paper is,,,,,, Lil Margaret, Bird dog rip rock Hellums action cat, hills and purvis high ball one spot king David action cat and a few pinedale red l Morgan pencil and cry baby McNeil all of them are some past Hounds that are marked as good as good will get. Put them in a few Hounds and get it done with a smile.

It is my opinion that some of the best HGA hounds with great speed attached to a hound with lots of hunt and stamina, would by far have to be: Hills Kelly Lawyer from way back. I also favor the Pinedale Clown blood line. Along with Hoefner's Slinger. I curently have a Slinger Gyp which is 3 years old and she will run with young hounds for 8 hours and look great doing it. Then the next morning she is jumping on the fence like she hasn't run in days. Oh, also I would have to say the old Streaking Gueanie blood was great HGA blood line aswell.

Oh, let me put a plug in for the Bruce Hardy Hunt @ pamplico pen this coming Saturday. Call me for numbers please. This pen has wall to wall running for the entire 5 hours!!! 843-222-8803 Chris.

B &S Mr.Marvin...........D & S Baby Juice.........Atkins Lucy..........Spikes Mike.......Eastland Creek Spy......Ryno's Slide best I ever had.

Norman Howard's Maggie.

Outside at the Va State, Southeastern 2 night or the James River you had better watch out For Doug Borums Princess hound or Jerry Seamsters Miss Priss
    Jenny or Seamsters Bommer and Bug Tharpe had a hound named Sugar Baby that won the Va State once and The Southeastern Twice these were real outside hounds that could do it all.

LARRY FORGOT THE SOUTHERN CLASSIC THE OTHER YEAR SEEN THE BEST IN THE WIRE TURKEY DOG IN VA. OLE JJ SHOWED BE PROUD.

Been lucky to have two that were truly exceptional. Rockin Robin T was a hunting and trailing machine, and could go when she was younger. Up to the time she died at 5 yrs. old she went for 8 solid hours, either running or hunting a piece of game. Had one more named April out of Ridaughts Ringo that had as much desire and heart as any dog that ever hit the ground. REALLY miss them both!!!

Onions Bo and D&S Baby Juice as well as Trooper LeGrand were tireless hunters and jumped and ran game with attitude!! Baby Juice would take care of your deer for you if you didn't get there quick enough! Our club still misses him.

Clibornes Eagle and Jody. Funny how many of Bruces dogs mentioned here.

Haa... You should have had to watch the Beechwoods Oakie and Cliborne's Kristies work you to death....

And it seemed like there were a dozen of them....

'Sprout' knows a dog.