SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Bruce Hardy Benefit Hunt @ Pamplico.

This hunt is this coming Saturday and we are still looking for hounds. We have 10 bags of Pride and 10 bags of Showtime we are raffling off. We also have 8 breeding to raffle off so far. We have run time being donated by a couple of pen in the area so far. We are looking for plenty of fun and fellowship at this hunt. We are also looking to raise awareness and in doing so we are looking to help a family who needs our help. I am cooking a pig for plates and my wife and a few of the ladies will have breakfast for $5.00 per plate and we may have a few pups to raffle off which go back to several big name hounds!! Call for your numbers and don't miss out on the last hunt at the Pamplico pen. 843-222-8803, Chris

Re: Bruce Hardy Benefit Hunt @ Pamplico.

Last night and today have been great for the Hunt!! I have recieved many calls for numbers and also a few of the guys who called offered free breeding for raffle. I must say so far so good. I love how the people who are in this sport are so willing to help others. It makes me proud to say I am a fox hunter!! Thanks so much for the calls and I look forward to hearing from many more of you..!!

Is this hunt goin to be the first or the 8th

dec 1st

Yes the Hunt is this Saturday and casting hounds at 7am. Time is running out folks!! We need your support with this Hunt. The family needs your support. I wish all of you could see the girls and what they are going through. They were very close to their father and it just breaks my heart to hear them crying and praying for God to give them one more day to talk to him. They are proud people and ashame to ask for help. Even when they are having difficulty putting food on the table they will not complain or ask for help. My wife has been giving supplies for the disabled girl, because she is feed through a feeding tube, which cost over 100 dollars a week. Please pray for this Hunt to be a success, and I will ask for them for each of you that see this to please help us help them!!

back to top. BTT, B2T

I just had a guy tell me that he couldn't go to this hunt on Saturday because he would be deer hunting. Hey listen, I completely understand it is deer season and we all love to deer hunt during the season. I also know that our oportunity to continue running our hounds is getting harder to do. I must say that this hunt is a Benefit Hunt for my friends family. However, it could be just what we need to help this sport push foward. If everything goes as planned and TV 13 news gets to come, this could just what we need to get the word out that what we do is not bad. It is anything but bad. We are a community of individuals who actually come together to help our fellow humans in a time of need. Please, I ask you to think about it this way. Is one day of deer hunting better than knowing that you you gave up one day to help keep what we love going for the next generation to enjoy? The best thing is, while doing this we get to help a family that otherwise would struggle to meet the needs of 4 beautiful girls and their mother. Ask yourself if it were your wife and kids, would you want othrs to show up or go on with their lives and ignore your families desperate needs? I too love to deer hunt with my boys, but I think this is something they need to see and be a part of. My 10 year old has been asking his friends to get money from their parents to support this. I didn't even know until he came home from school today and told me he had collected 20 dollars from people at school. That made me feel very proud as a parent. Heck if a 10 year old can do it why can't we as adults pitch in and give just a little bit of our time? Please call and do what you can to help. I promise the deer will not miss you being there for one Saturday.Plus the feeling you will get when you meet these wonderful girls and their mother will last much longer than the day in the woods. Trust me,They will warm your heart and give you the best feeling in the world!!

Time is surely running out for the chance to get envolved in this event. Please help us help this family. I received a call today from Mr. Scott in Marion SC saying that he couldn't come to the Hunt but he wanted to make a donation. For that I say thanks and God bless. This family will be thankful for anything you can give. They have little to go on right now but their love for one another. Lets show them that the love we all share for each other can be extended far beyond our company of friends. There has been over 200 people who have viewed this post, just think, if each one of you had donated 1 dollar each. We would already have over 200 dollars to give them. I will say that we have already received a few donations to help with buying the things we need to put this on, but more is needed and I have no doubt that it will come. Faith is a great measuring tool. I have faith in each one of you. I have faith that the constant thoughts of this family will touch you and you will act on your feelings and show up for the hunt or send donations. Thanks and have a great day!!!

You have mail.

Mr. Bengie, Thank you very much.You are a good man.

I am happy to say that things are coming together for the hunt. Lots of local donations and also many hunters calling and donating breeding for raffle. We now have around 14 breeding we will be raffling off. Many other items to raffle as well. The number of hounds is good but could be much better. I guess I worry too much though. I was told by my son that God would make a way and send people to the hunt. He said Victoria really needed help and God would not let her down. Wow, the things kids can teach us. I am constantly amazed at how my children bring me back to earth when I really need it. Listen, come on out and join in on all of the fun we will be having this Saturday. I promise you will have a great time with friendly compitition. Besides, North Carolina says they are taking home the first place trophy!!! Sounds like a challenge to me..

CHRIS THEY ARE REASONS FOR SC BOYS STAYING HOME...........THEY KNOW THERES A YOUNG MAN FROM NC BRINGING 1 DOG AND GONNA TAKE ALL THE SC DOGS TO SCHOOL.I DONT BLAME FOR STAYING HOME I WOULD TOO BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS TRY IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE I KNOW BUCKSHOT AND HOSS KNOW BETTER THEY WANT SHOW ,,WELL MAYBE FOOD LO0OKS GOOD BUT OTHER THAN THAT GOLD IS COMEING TO NC ONCE AGAIN

Who have we got to worry about in N.c. lol

I hear ya Mr. David.. I guess the boys from SC will have to tighten up if you are bringing all that power. Oh, I wanted you to know. We have a few from Georgia coming too.. Them Georgia boys may sneak in and take the gold back with them...

only thing to worry bout from ga is ray charles singing his song again

I hear ya David... I am really looking forward to all of you guys coming down. I am going to have to make a trip up to NC to run with all of you soon..