SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    VA breaking pen?

I need to know of some good breaking pens in Virginia. Also how old are your pups before you like to start them? Looking to break some pups this spring for next deer season.

Re: VA breaking pen?

Where are you located. There are several in va and some in nc just the line.
    Gregg thompson

Near Tappahannock, va. Willing to goto the nc line or so for someone who is good and starts them right

DENNIS TALBOTT DOES A GREAT JOB. HE IS IN CENTRAL VA. DRAKES BRANCH. 434-470-4761.

Thanks

Davin,

I just got two pups back a week ago that I dropped off with Gregg Thompson and Danny Hale down at Riddick's Puppy Pen and that place must be rocking because they both came back new dogs. They have rolled with the grown dogs every time out since I picked em up and they are truely contributing to the pack. They were both long-legged beagles around 8 months old, and by the way none of the dogs there including mine looked all skinny when I picked em up, which tells me that they are also well taken care of. Thanks Gregg and Danny....Y'all done good.

Where are they located? Do you have a number for them?

http://riddicksfoxpen.com/index.html

Gregg is on here but I will leave it up to him to provide his phone number.

Ok thanks

How about deer pens that with start pups.