SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Buddy Boy dog food?

I used to feed the buddy boy 24/20. Had good success with it. Does anyone know where its sold in se VA or ne NC? price? Thanks

Re: Buddy Boy dog food?

RED BARN FARMS in Gates N.C. not sure bout price I wanna say 22 bucks they have all kind of dog supplies tracking,garmin,etc.

They sell it in williamston also but you would do yourself and your hounds a favor if you fed them Showtime instead. I used to feed Buddy Boy but it will not hold your hounds up if you run them much.

Tim Cherry

I feed buddy boy and have no problems at all. I run mine 3 or 4 times a week. I like it cuse you can swiych brtween 24/20 & 26/18 and there is no different in foods.

I agree Gregg. I have not had any issues and you know i have been putting my time in. I know that a few years ago they put a bad batch out and that turned a lot of folks off but i have been very satisfied with it for the past couple of years

That may have been when I quit using it. My hounds looked like yard rakes at the end of deer season. I can switch from the 24/20 to the 27/20 without any problems also. I was not trying to run down any companies feed, just passing on my expirences.

Tim Cherry

where is the red barn farms in gates?

Rt 37 on corner accross from family foods

Purdy store by billy pooles carries it, 20.75 a bag if u buy 10 or more 19.75 or if u buy a pallet its 19 a bag