SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Virgina Guys,,,,Who can we write to help??

I hunt about as much in the Commonwealth as Here.
    Who can I and others who hunt in Va, write to?

Re: Virgina Guys,,,,Who can we write to help??

Go to the fox pen article in the Richmond times Dispatch last night, read it and make a comment. You can also contact all of the state senators on the Senate Ag. committee and share you opinion

Gary;

You and anyone down that way can "google" Richmond Times-Dispatch, click the link to home page,& in search box type "fox penning" ,and there will be 3 articles which show up. The two articles at the top are the ones you need to comment on.

More importantly, you can contact the members of the Agriculture Committee of the Senate, and encourage a NO vote on SB202. I copied and am pasting below the contact names and phone numbers.

The following are the names and phone numbers of the members of the Ag committee. In addition to calling your own delegate and senator, we all need to call these members and tell them to vote "NO" to SB202 - and to any form of legalizing Sunday hunting.

Hanger 804-698-7524 Watkins 698-7510 Puckett 698-7538
    Ruff 698-7515 Blevins 698-754 Obenshain 698_7526
    McEachin 698-7509 Peterson 698-7534 Northam 698-7506
    Stuart 698-7528 Marsden 698-7537 Stanley 698-7520
    Black 698-7513 J.C.Miller 698-7501 Ebbin 698-7530

Thank you and any of the folks from North Carolina that want to help defeat this bill! They are after us now, but gonna come after you guys again too. We need to ban together all the hunters from virginia and North Carolina to fight the radical HSUS organization and their assault on all types of Hunting! They will try every angle possible, and pour big bucks into the coffers of these politicians; some of which will buckle & promote their ridiculous agenda!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Blevins # is 804-698-7514

Allan or Brent, We hunt in VA just as much as anywhere! Id sure love to help get this under control, Witch of these numbers should i call and get folks down this way to do also.....

Cody,
    Call all the numbers, each of those members will have a vote when the bill is presented in their respective committee. You can also send them an email, I've posted those on the first page of the message board.

I hear you, I need help writing too. Academic assignments take up a lot of time and there's never enough time for the things I love. That's why I found help writing dissertation proposal and I think to turn to them. Since I have a dissertation to write soon.