SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: stud dogs

WOW...let me jump in here too!! Many choices!

I have two different champions that have sired some rally good deer heathens, as well as doing okay inside the wire.

Southern Classic(f)ch Al's Sampson..out of Parkers Stormy x East Coast Tara.....they both speak for themselves. He is white/lemon about 27" tall and a big solid hound. Sampson finished in top 20 in HOY in 2005 and did not get campaigned after an injury in July of that year.

Southern Va(fbd)ch Al's Zinger...out of East coast Hollywood x Bailey's Peggy.....these two names also speak for themselves. He is a B/W/T blanketback stands 26" tall, solid and well built. Zinger has placed in several diffferent states and pens and additonally has won several Combinations.

I have not advertised either, nor promoted as stud dogs....not in that business...but would like to see some folks have the opportunity to own some before the two ol men pass on!

THANKS.....

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

804-334-3691