SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: stud dog info???????

Top Cat Ringo, Will Moore has him 252-569-0999
    Criso's NewBern , Danny Brock has him 919-222-0461
    These are 2 nice dogs!

hey thanks yall do you know the breeding on either of them
    ?????

Criscos Newbern is out of East Coast Repo x Garners Topsy. Topsy was out of Moores Diamond DP and a Tarheel Ringo x Garners Singing Sam female. Newbern categoried or placed at the top Gun and masters and won both the Big Rock Derby and Big Rock Masters 3 day at paul caskeys. He has plenty of speed on the track, tough and handles well, has a mouth you can hear once and pick. The pups we have out of him have his color and good sense and a couple have that mouth. Thanks for asking

I'm not sure but I believe Top cat Ringo is out of Valentines turbo and a Mcmillans Tinman female, he is a good looking hound and is bred to be fast also. I'm sure Will can give you his exact breeding if you need it.

Hey Donnie--
    Give me a call when you get a chance.
    252-347-3044

Ringo is out of Valentines Turbo X Loys Kiwi
    He is a 27 or 28 inch hound and was bred fast just a few breed to him but showing a lot of promise if you need any info please call Will 560-0999 or myself 521-3965
    be more than happy to answer any questions...thanks

I have a nice female that I am breeding to off of top cat ringo. She has an outstanding beagle mouth, red blanketback with white ring neck. She was very fast winning and placing in puppy, and speed and drive hunts. Ringo was a nice hound.