SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: stud dogs

We have RVTS JAKE , WHOMANS MR UGLY. PURVIS ARIZONA all 3 dogs throwing hard running pups with plenty of speed with plenty of sense and runs up front.

I got andk's cowboy, he has placed in about 50 s/dand hga hunts and also in a 3day. There is only 2 litters off of him and they all have above average speed with great hunting ability.The first litter will be 2 in july and i ran them on deer this past season with some of them helping on catching deer and the second litter has just been started. im located in elm city nc about 1 hour away from nc/va border. all i really want is a pair out of the litter. I'm just trying to gets some pups off him out there. 252 567 3535

GWI kennels has Buckshots Speed DIal for stud he is a big redish black and tan hound wit good feet and looks hes producing some extra nice pups rite now wit tons of speed and hunt. he is out of Loftons Bethlehem x MaGees Bake he is breed the same way has D&S Gambler but the moms have different moms but same dad which is MaGees Sticker. He is 1 of the best hounds me and some guys in my club has ever had the privallage to deer hunt. he runs his game wit authority and speed. has great hunt but want beat around. call me at 2525677719 for more info on him

Brandon, give me a call, 919-369-8313 or 919-691-4701, I may have what you're looking for, thanks

We have Grahams Natural he is out of Pinedale Ready Roll. He is red and white and about 27 inches. Have some Pups running good now.

WOW...let me jump in here too!! Many choices!

I have two different champions that have sired some rally good deer heathens, as well as doing okay inside the wire.

Southern Classic(f)ch Al's Sampson..out of Parkers Stormy x East Coast Tara.....they both speak for themselves. He is white/lemon about 27" tall and a big solid hound. Sampson finished in top 20 in HOY in 2005 and did not get campaigned after an injury in July of that year.

Southern Va(fbd)ch Al's Zinger...out of East coast Hollywood x Bailey's Peggy.....these two names also speak for themselves. He is a B/W/T blanketback stands 26" tall, solid and well built. Zinger has placed in several diffferent states and pens and additonally has won several Combinations.

I have not advertised either, nor promoted as stud dogs....not in that business...but would like to see some folks have the opportunity to own some before the two ol men pass on!

THANKS.....

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

804-334-3691