SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Hunt @ Old 74 February 25, 2011

if all goes as planned we will have one of the best fish frys for lunch east of I -95 COME AND GET YOU SOME

BTT

whats the count now richered

Hadn't spoke with Ray this week, we should have a great hunt,great food.I ran there sat. and it is rocking. You need to get spell check name is RICHARD not Richered. HA HA Ha Jay needs to school you on your computer skills. Hope to see you there it will be a great time!!!!

so you a hard not a herd i see the spell ck button i thought its where you added oil or something like that i will enroll in dccc and see if i cant improve on that............happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now while im learning to type you work on counting..............................

IM SURE AFTER THE VA WARNING THIS CLOSE TO HOME THE NUMBER COUNT DOUBLED....................RIGHT

This will be one for the books!

It's going to be a good time to be had by all. Get ready for great running and a great time. Call and show your support today.

need a cast time gps address and motel near by this was asked by several sc hunters any info will help

We hope to cast at 7am depending on daylight, but that is the plan. There are 2 hotels in Whiteville 7 miles away. I know there is a holiday inn express. I will post the physical address soon so folks can punch it in GPS. It is making out to be a great hunt!!!

Dale I am able to attend but would like to get some shirts etc to help with the cause. If u can let me know how to get in touch with someone to do so I would appreciate it. Kenny dean 252 240 9045

KENNY ILL CALL YOU WHILE IM THERE IT WILL BE JUST LIKE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK HAHAHAH ILL GET WHAT YOU WANT AND MAIL IT

KENNY ILL CALL YOU WHILE IM THERE IT WILL BE JUST LIKE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK HAHAHAH ILL GET WHAT YOU WANT AND MAIL IT

Great! I want some t shirts and sweatshirts if they got them. Thanks dm

ILL SEND PICS

Any one else wanting T-shirt, sweatshirts, hats, etc. call Richard Langley @ 910-520-8734 or Butler Anderson @ 910-540-6420 They have everything you need.

Thanks Richard for getting me the shirts etc they look great. Marlowe appreciate the offer but i wont need the mobile apparel service this time. I will take one of those fast dogs delivered. shhhhhhhhh

there are some donatned time for pens i need to get turned in if sir richard would call me at his leisure

Hope you guys have them in shape.

BTT!!! will post judges list next week.