SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Beagle Hunt at Tower Hill Fox Pen

Fellas,

The January hunt at Tower Hill in Dillwyn, VA is just around the corner. It will be on Saturday Jan. 21st, 2012 and aught to be one JAMMIN 220 acre fox hunt.

The PRE-REGISTRATION for this hunt will start at 5pm on Thursday Jan. 12th and will close at 5pm on Sunday Jan. 15th. There is 110 dog limit in this pen. Due to our large amount of members, you will be able to pre-register (2) of the numbers you have already received (per person) and if you would like to bring more dogs, make sure you tell Chad when you call so he can put you on the list. The remaining numbers not handed out during pre-registration will be distributed to everyone on this "extras" list based on the order they call starting on January 12th. Just like our hunt in October, this hunt will be for VFBA members only to ensure our members get the numbers they want. Chad McCann's number is 757-334-3097. If you are unsure about the numbers you have already drawn, you can call Chad in advance of pre-registration since he has an accurate list of those numbers.

The address to the Tower Hill Preserve is 1019 Old Tower Hill Rd. Dillwyn, VA 23936. There is lodging available at the Star Motel in Dillwyn, VA (434-983-2365). I have not called about the rates to this motel nor can I speak for what kind of motel it is since I have never stayed there...but it is only 10 minutes from the pen and would be an option for those worried about the long drive in the morning. There is a McDonalds in Dillwyn where folks can go and get breakfast and the VFBA will be serving something for lunch that day after the hunt is complete. Cast time will be about 730am and we will start registration about 530am with roll call around 7am. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 804-387-7398.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the 21st and can't wait for this full trial season to crank back up.

Billy Stephens
    bstephens53@hotmail.com
    804-387-7398
    www.vafoxbeagle.com