SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    next 2 broke dog hunts sceduled

first...twin creeks will be teaming up with another club to host our march 24 th hunt...location to be announced closer to the hunt...a lot in store and we're returning to a preivious hunt location!

next i've been approached about a fall hunt by another club,new area for a hunt,and full of game... we're going there sept 29/oct 6 depending on what we can work out best

these will be 1 day hunts sponcered by hunting clubs and revenues will be used to help pay leases on the land,as a member of the eastern nc foxhunters association i hope to have memberships available at the march 24 th hunt...and maybe some key representatives from raliegh to address our current hound hunting status...and what we can do to insure its future...belive me...some are having to treat these issues as a full time job...and still unsure of the outcome!!!our politacal connection must stay strong and involved !

i again ask for your support to continue what we love to do...and thank you to any past supporter that cant make it....and if you're a hunter ..from any state that feels like they have hounds to compete in these hunts..call me and we'll discuss it....i only want these hunts to gain popularity and interest..therefore gaining support!i look
    forward to talking to everyone and start taking numbers on jan 15 th...invatational list will follow in a few days...thank you