SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    "Beast of the East" 2 Day puupy hunt sponsored by SHOWTIME & PRIDE dog feed

SHOWTIME & THE PRIDE feeds presents the "Beast of the East" 2 day s&d puppy hunt @ Triple B fox preserve Wallace NC on March 3rd&4th 2012. Pups born in 2011 or later are eligible. Entry fee $35, run 4 hours per day and cast @ daylight. I currently have 2+ Tons of dog food and leashes to give back to top 10. Hi dog each day 1 bag, kennel who enters the most 2 bags, kennel who drives the farthest with at least 3 entries 2 bags. The pen will be rockin as usual and I will have plenty of field trial experienced judges that will be scoring hounds ( alot ).For #'s call Les @ 919-630-4275 beginning Feb 4th @ 6 pm. I look forward to seeing everyone there and if you have any questions feel free to call me @ 252-240-9045

Re: "Beast of the East" 2 Day puupy hunt sponsored by SHOWTIME & PRIDE dog feed

Just a reminder to get those pups ready! Going to be a great hunt with a bunch of feed for the winners. #'s start on Feb 4th. Happy hunting