SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Question for Hipshot, Gary Godwin or Those Who Know

Last year, there was supposed to be a study of fox done by the Wildlife Commission before this year's legislative session. I was wondering if that study has started yet or, if not, when do they intend to start it?

Re: Question for Hipshot, Gary Godwin or Those Who Know

Not Started yet,,,,,,,Will let Hipshot give more details if he sees this.

Bill, there has been a lot of conversation about the study among WRC members and staff but to the best of my knowledge the study has not yet begun. Personal opinion - I don't think they can agree on how best to conduct the study. Hope this helps.

It has started but not alot has been done yet!

Rod, what have they done thus far? Who is involved? The last time I talked to the Chairman they hadn't decided who would participate, and I don't think that has changed. Thanks!

Not much at all... several what they call "stakeholders".....and it may change but they have met with the ones that are surpose to be involved, but as I said they may or could change it....Nothing has been determined about the populations of the fox...they and everyone else knows the coyote population gets higher and higher, I guess everyone will agree on that one...