SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Eastern Carolina 2011 all age results

Good hunt for the crew in the "Corner". Brad and Conner with the win J&J with the Dual and Kyle got wat he needed with Ole Savage or Mossburg or wat ever his name is. LOL Congrats to the Turners winning the S&D and everyone else that placed.

Re: Kyle

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all that placed. It was really nice being back at the last two hunts after taking a break for a while. We had a lot of catching up to do with all of the news around the fire barrel. It was nice meeting Whitey and Brenda Turner and I hope DuCote doesnt give you to much grief over winning that hunting calcutta. I see not much has changed, Jeff Lucas,Brad and Connor,Benji and Vince, Kyle,Rachel and Brandon, Chucky and Adam and all else who placed are still tough to run with and the pen is still top notch. No Pitty Kennels is always tough so I know they were just holding back this hunt,definitely better watch out for them . Hope to see everyone again soon.

WOW - GO Brad congrats on your win!!!

Congrats to Kyle on his hound tearing up the HOY.....GO SC dogs.......

Lenny

Thanks y'all!!!! Congratulations to everyone that placed.
    Way to go Big Kyle on that HOY......you are the man!!!!

It was a good hunt. Congrats to Brad and his little buddy on the win and to kyle and his Daddy they have been tough all year. congrats to everybody that placed.

Great hunt, with good friends. Congrats to Brad and Conner on their new Champion, Kyle with another big placing with Remeington, Whitey and Brenda Turner with those strong Julys, Mr Jimmy Mitchum and Johnathan, and to all the others who placed.

Congrats to Brad, Kyle, and Brandon and Rachel on tearing it up this weekend! See yall soon at the puppy hunts!

Congraduations to Brad on the win, Mr. Jimmy and Jonathan on the Dual, Kyle on the HOY,& Brandon and Rachel on placing 2. Hate I wasn't there to clap for y'all. Go GameCocks

Congrats to Brad and Connor on winning the field, Jimmy and Jonathan on the dual, Jeff Lucas on the bench, and Ronnie Norris on winning the derby. Also, congrats to everyone else that placed! Great hunt with good running and good people.

Congration h-c-n kennels.