SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2012 SRHA Cancelled

After a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to cancel the 2012 SRHA season. I want to thank all the pen owners and hunters for five years of support. It has been an honor and privilege to be involved in this wonderful sport for as long as I have. I have met and become friends with some of the best people anyone could ever hope to know. I hope to spend 2012, with family and hope to get a little hunting in also. At the end of 2012 we will take a look and see if, we want to try it again.
    We will give the 2011 awards out as soon as we get the jackets made. I will announce the time and place at a latter date. Congratulations to 2011 winners and to all that came and participated, as I always say you are all winners in my book. Good luck happy hunting and may, God bless all of you in his own special way. The Fat Man!

Re: 2012 SRHA Cancelled

What ashame i was lookn forward to the competition that is the SRHA Mr. Ray i thank you for your time and hopefully it want be long before we meet again at a hunt

Re: 2012 SRHA Cancelled

thanks Brent it has been a pleasure knowing you.