SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Garmin GPS Topo Card

Yeah we have 4 of them. They will be 6 months old in January. May part with one if you are interested. 843-325-6465

I would but dont have time right now to run pups. Just gave 2 to my brother that age. Want to bring a gyp round there when I get straight with work and breed to him. Avant said we better go and buy grey hounds if we want to run with his D.J. pups.

Derek,

Bengie and I bought a card from Bobby Allen. His trailer is at the Eastern.....may have one on the trailer. If not, he could mail you one.

Vince

Derek,

Bengie and I bought a card from Bobby Allen. His trailer is at the Eastern...may have one on it. If not, he could mail you one.

Thanks Vince. How is the card ya'll got? Does it work pretty well as far as showing the details of the roads and putting you on your dogs?

Kalib we've been waiting all year to get a piece of them DJ pups!!!! A few more months and we'll get to see what they are made of!!