SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Garmin Astro 220 Question

My Astro 220 was working fine all day today. I caught my last dogs up with it working fine and cut it off once I was caught up. I decided tonight to cut it back on to check something and it will power up for just a few minutes and cut right back off on its own. And it is only showing 2 of my 10 collars that I have programmed in. It will pick up my position but will power off and is not even showing all my collars. Do any of you guys know what this is or have you seen this happen? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Re: Garmin Astro 220 Question

What kind of batteries are you using in it? My old 220 did the same thing and it was because I was using a cheap battery from Target. I only use Duracell and Energizer now and have never had the problem since. Other thing you might want to look at is how close your Garmin antenna is to your cd or fm radio is you use them. Could have burnt the box up. Hope this helps.