SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: whats the first srha hunt

U better just keep wondering unless you stole somebodies dogs

I believe it is in march this year instead of jan.

i was wondering was creedmore gona be the first one in feb i no the baycity crowd still regrouping, no kenny i havent learned how to buy a fast dog yet im still learning but maybe one day i can get there if i keep donating long enough it will come around

well dont worry i am right there with ya. i have just started going to the pound and getting mine. at least this way i aint got much to loose?????

kenny you dont have to go to tommys ,,, you did say the pound right,,,you can come to the hills and get some good dogs that dont need nothing but a no hahahahahaha

I got to go somewhere. I went monday ( figured i would get a good one right after xmas) and told the woman at the shelter i wanted a good one. I got a big stout black n tan that looked good. I took him yesterday and he is fast. Once i turned him out he had caught the game and was back to the truck with it. Unfortunately the game turned out to be a stick. I thought i had something too???