SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Question for field trial folks.

I use Godfrey's Jet Black, it has four capsules of powder and the developer in the black and red box, i buy it at Sally's beauty supplies. It stays.

I buy the regular cheap Revlon Blue-black from walmart and works the best for me. Tried all the different ones from Sally beauty supply and salon stores but Revlon works the best.

nice and easy natural black product N# 122 I have used it for thirty years

Bill, I still keep numbers on my hounds,,,That stuff at Dollar General in the green box does right good for the Money.

BIGEN. ORIENTAL BLACK HAIR DYE. BUY IT FROM WALMART UNDER 4 DOLLARS A BOX. MIXES WITH WATER. AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN GODFREYS

Bill I use the Clairol 618 or the Bigen you get at Walmart. Works good for me.
    God Bless
    Bobby

BILL THAT MOST LIKELY WAS FANCI TONE #12 BLACK RAGE --BOBBY ALLEN STILL HAS A LITTLE OF IT LEFT --IF NOT THAT IT WAS PROABLY HEMP THAT YOU CAN GET AT MOST BEAUTY SUPPLY HOUSES BUT YOU WONT WASH IT OFF IN A WEEK-DB

Bill.....The "Black Rage" was the best I ever used, but can't find it anymore.

That said...the BIGEN (pronounced BI-GIN) is about the best I've found lately. It is mixed with water & DOES stay on hound for about 3 months or more! Fairly cheap & available at Sally's or Wal-Mart.

Merry Christmas!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Loreal #10 dark black.... Will stay on a hound around 4 months... Round $5 a box at Sally's and Wal mart. 2 part liquid, no powder but you got to wash it out to really get it black