SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    3 Real Nice gyps for sale

Unfortunately I am going to have to move a few of my field trial gyps because I have a youngen on the way and 13 pups that are ready to be broke.

1- Kill'N Time Candy- May 2010 Chipper B Peebles x Wainwright's Penny. R&W w/ white points. Very nice combination gyp. Nice feet, high mouth, quick on her feet. Formerly East Coast Candy. Has placed in plenty of puppy and derby hunts, winning her class on the bench multiple times and winning a puppy hunt and placing top 10 numerous other times. Plenty of hunt, hustle, and bottom. $600
    2- Kill'N Time Dana- January 2010 Hammerin Down Ace x Southeast Teat's Red. BB/TC Nice small frame racey gyp. Has more than enough speed to one day and enough bottom and toughness to 3 day. Fast chop mouth can put it down. Really likes a yote but has placed on fox. Won a hunt @ Creedmoor and placed in others, 15 pts from top 10 @ Tar River 2 day derby. No nonsense to her. $500
    3- Pine Valley Bunny- July 2009 D&S Gambler x Goode's Rabbit. Won a hunt or two placed in numerous others. Nice gyp with above average speed, currently being deer hunted and doing well, has had a litter of pups and raised them right. $200

All these dogs are still field trial material and have not been hurt in any way shape or form.

Call for references, info, or anything else you may need.

804-586-4363

Re: 3 Real Nice gyps for sale

Dog #1 sold

Re: 3 Real Nice gyps for sale

Dog #3 sold.