SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: A little Info on the Curt Lytle Issue.......

It would be a shame for a little whiney spoiled selfish azz get things changed just on his account.The idiot should have went to the mountains or north where they cant dog hunt.He should ahve never resided in hound country.I hope he goes broke fighting an unjust cause so he can play deer rancher.If I see him fishing around my pier I guess I can throw a sinker at his face since his bait is coming around my pier. I will fight a guy like this to the end as I hope the rest of you will especially ISLE oof WIGHT houndsmen.

James Daughtrey
    I will fight a guy like this to the end as I hope the rest of you will especially ISLE oof WIGHT houndsmen.

Where is the "like" button

Glad I do not hunt near him! Feel bad for Walters hunt Club and anyone else who has to deal with this IDIOT!Good luck guys.

I WAS TOLD CURT LYTLE KILLED A REAL NICE BUCK ON HIS LAND. HE DOES NOT PLAN ON ENTERING IT IN THE STATE COMPETITION BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT IT PUT UP AGAINST OTHER BUCKS KILLED OFF OF DOGS. THIS IS THE IGNORANCE THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH. CRYBABY SOB. I DONT WISH BAD THINGS ON MANY FOLKS BUT **** IF I AINT STRUGGLING WITH HIM..........