SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Curt Lytle- Homegrown Hound Terrorist

Derick, don't get me wrong I support the VAHDA 100% and commend them all on their work. What I'm asking for is a press release to major newspapers and or tv stations in the area concerning the situation. Chris Solan did such when his dogs were attacked by the pitbulls last year, and it made a dramatic impact on the officials in the area. I guess what I'm saying is we can't continually focus on voicing our concerns to the gvmt officials in the area, they obviously don't care. They only care when they're seats are in jeopardy, and that only occurs when their constituents, aka the general public, is made aware of the situation. Not kicking the VAHDA, rather pleading for them to do some kind of this Public Relations.

Re: Curt Lytle- Homegrown Hound Terrorist

dont forget his best freind who owns Care O Lot pet supply hunters have spent a lot of money buying tracking equipment from a man that dosnt allow hunting on his farm.