SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Puppy breaking pen rocking

Sugarhill Fox preserve-Puppy breakin pen is running extremely well.We have 20 acres an more game than acreage.If u want ur pups to see game an run game you call or text or email us at 336 504 2980 or 336 504 4995. We keep ur pups for a week an feed them for 25.00 per pup.We welcome our customers to come watch there pups while they are here so they can see for their self how they are doing.Thanks in advance

Re: Puppy breaking pen rocking

Where are you located and do you have just fox?

Glenn, the pen is probably less than five miles from Tommy Collie's house.

59 Jack Brann Rd
    Roxboro, NC

Grey fox only

Hey glenn sorry I hadn't replied but my computer caught the virus an just got it back last nite.We have all greys an we are like brent said 5 minuts from tommys house.Call me if u have any ?s at 336 504 2980

chris got 4 i need to bring after 1st of jan set me a date for a week and ill be there

he said puppies marlowe.not grown dogs.lmao

why did you blow my cover chris would have told everyone how good my pups were but no.............santa going bring you a lump of coal.............with a fuse

marlowe make sure i get a order of the coal with a fuse in it i can think of a few poeple that needs some