SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Curt Lytle- Homegrown Hound Terrorist

Here's his email straight from his poorly designed website, let's try bulk mailing this fruit-cake back North to yankee-ville.
    curt.d.lytle@gmail.com

His all or nothing attitude is complete and utter nonsense, and I'd chuckle if his facebook page was overrun with people telling him what a moron he is.
    We don't...no we cannot fight this fight dirty, because that's what he wants and he will win. I'm drafting a letter to my editor of our local paper right now to debunk some myths and set forth the facts about hunting with hounds in VA, and I suggest you all do the same. As loud as our voices are in the woods hollaring for dogs, we need to be twice as loud in voicing our opposition to this kind of stupidity.

I urge the VAHDA to do what they're designed to do, which is to use our collaborative monies to promote public ad campaigns in support of hound hunting. They did this a few years ago with the flyers of the deer/car collision and the urging of people to support hunting with hounds, and I think we can think of a new approach to this.

How many times have any of you fishermen been on a lake or river during a major bass tournament? I have, and I know my day was completely ruined as those a$$holes flew up and down the lake at 90mph all day, churning up the water, and running on top of recreational fishermen. Why don't we create a website for the ban of tournament fishing on public waters? Restrict them to fishing within private impoundments like Curt wants to do with us and hounds. I know he's not fishing anymore, but we can fight fire with fire, and use his own "solution" against him. Tournament bass fishing is very similar to field trialing hounds, so why not make the comparison and leave Curt standing with his proverbial foot in mouth.

Where is my VAHDA up in arms against this nutcase??? With all the members and monies collected of this organization, why haven't we seen a direct response to this? Reminds me of the Hunting with Hounds Study conducted by the VADGIF. The VAHDA sent out press releases to members, but did little to inform the general public of the matters at hand. We need their support to continue our tradition/heritage and the best way to gain that support is information.

I'm less concerned with PETA or HSUS due to their international statuses, but here is a homegrown terrorist aimed at destroying hunting with hounds, and he's on his pulpit in OUR state, in OUR backyard.

Just my opinion, and hoping to start a few discussions not fights, and hoping to start people thinking.

Re: Curt Lytle- Homegrown Hound Terrorist

Where is VAHDA? We've been on this issue since day one. My question is were is the Hound Hunters of Isle of Wight, why aren't they up in arms and storming the commonwealth attorneys office demanding something be done.

Derick, don't get me wrong I support the VAHDA 100% and commend them all on their work. What I'm asking for is a press release to major newspapers and or tv stations in the area concerning the situation. Chris Solan did such when his dogs were attacked by the pitbulls last year, and it made a dramatic impact on the officials in the area. I guess what I'm saying is we can't continually focus on voicing our concerns to the gvmt officials in the area, they obviously don't care. They only care when they're seats are in jeopardy, and that only occurs when their constituents, aka the general public, is made aware of the situation. Not kicking the VAHDA, rather pleading for them to do some kind of this Public Relations.

dont forget his best freind who owns Care O Lot pet supply hunters have spent a lot of money buying tracking equipment from a man that dosnt allow hunting on his farm.